To be eligible for participation your calf must be born and raised in Manatee County, and you must have a signed bill of sale/proof of sale with the breeder’s signature. The overall top three places in the steer division, beef breeding division, and dairy division will receive awards.
- Entry form must be submitted below, with a signed bill of sale including the breeder’s signature, by December 1, 2020.
- Calf must be owned, born and raised in Manatee County.
- Calf must be shown at the Manatee County fair to be eligible.
- Calf must earn a blue ribbon during the show to be eligible, red/white ribbons or showmanship ribbons are not eligible.
- For the beef breeding & dairy division, leased animals are not
eligible to participate.
The second place calf from the class will be called back at the Judge’s discretion.
*Each year the local breeders, ranchers, and agriculture members of our community donate to this award. If you would like to be a part of these awards, please let us know! We can be reached by mail & email at the following:
Manatee County Cattlemen’s Association
P.O. Box 121
Myakka City, FL 34251
Please complete a new entry form for each animal. After completing the entry form, you will be asked to upload the signed bill of sale – if you do NOT have a signed bill of sale, you will not be able to submit the form. We ask that you have the signed bill of sale ready to upload. We are only accepting forms through the website; mailed/emailed forms will not be counted as entered. If you have any questions, please contact us at ManateeCattlemen@gmail.com. You will receive an email confirmation after submitting the form, please advise if you do not receive the copy of your submission.